Wednesday, August 12, 2009

European Street & Wind Farm





Having lived in single family homes in the suburbs of Chicago since 1956, I was looking for what I had in my mind as a quintessential "Europe street" picture. We are so use to space here, it seemed to me that I would see a string of colorful buildings lining a street in more than one European city. Copenhagen gave me the sight of one such street on the way back to the cruise ship.

And in pretty much every country in Europe I saw interesting wind farms. None was more interesting than the one that was located along the waterfront -- and then right on into the water!

Leaving Copenhagen, we turned our attention to Germany. Berlin photos in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.