Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Desert Flyover


During the Cub-Rockie game I had that happy moment when I was just prepared for the unexpected and was able to get a tracking eye in time to take the photograph. Does not always happen but it always feels great.
I had seen biplanes in flight -- after all, Chicago has a wonderful Air and Water Show every August -- but never a tight squadron, never quite so colorful, and never crossing that wonderful high sky of Arizona. That fraction of a second to make the exposure and I was the proud owner of this image. Never noticed if they dipped their wings or anything to say hello to us, but I was happy to say hello then and I say it again now. Thanks for the flyover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.