Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Boston Memories




Well, July opens with me having a few days to share some of the photos I brought home from our recent trip to Boston. As the major event for us was meeting our youngest grandchild, my favorite photo from trip has been posted on this site for a while. Just scroll down and see the new photo of Grandma & Poppa's Hall of Fame has been changed to reflect the new member.
I have a chance to add a few more images, starting with a photo of Carolyn and one of Bobby, both taken on the day we arrived. We had a chance to take several images, but how could pass up the baseball uniform of Bobby or the vibrant smile of Carolyn?
Next post will have more images from the Boston trip during the rest of this week. On Saturday we head out on the adventure of a lifetime from our standpoint, flying to London to begin by adding eight new countries to our travel collection. Clearly, the blog will carry a nice collection of images from all eight countries, but I am not at all certain of how much Internet access I will have. No promises, then, about any postings until July 23.
But don't be too surprised if I find a WiFi or buy some Internet minutes along with way and get a couple of sneak previews in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.