Monday, June 29, 2009

Never Change, Josh



Never change, Josh; that would be my best advice for the young man with the chance to be a star. For more than 20 minutes the night I visited the minor league park, Josh Vitters stood calmly and signed autographs for kids and posed for pictures with kids and had kind words to say to each of the young fans.
More interested in photographs, I had no interest in an autograph. But after watching him act as a wonderful ambassador for the game of baseball for that much time, with no other player on either team acting in the same way, I walked up and shook his hand. "Good luck to you," I said, since we baseball lovers need great guys to be the stars of the game.
Never change, Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.