Saturday, July 4, 2009

Leaving Boston; Headed to Europe



Nice timing -- my 150th post, just as I shut down my computers to fly to London and begin the longest and largest travel adventure in my 62 1/2 years. Posts will come when I find access to WiFi or when I break down and buy some Internet aboard the Eurodam next Friday.


Meanwhile, one more pair of photos from the recent Boston trip. We had the fun of watching Carolyn play tee ball and perform in a season-ending gymnastics show (the sidelong glance was what made the photo for me!) and we had the chance to hold our newest angel, Bobby, before heading home. Nice to know that Boston is less than two hours away -- once we have boarding passes and clear airline security.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.