Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cruising the Gulf of Finland


The first post in a long time, I know, and not the start of a new series. It is 11:00 PM here, and about 3:00 in the afternoon at home, as I cruise in the Gulf of Finland and approach Russia. We land in St. Petersburg tomorrow morning for two long days of sightseeing. The regular posting on Rick Beato Photo will begin late this month, after I have returned home and sorted some of the most phenomenal photos I have ever taken. No major stats, just one point: in Stockholm the other day, I shot over 800 images. This adventure through the capitals of Europe is truly amazing.


Look for the first post around the 26th or the 27th. I hope to show you some of the wonders of the northern European world. Meanwhile this photo of the spires atop Alexander Nevsky Cathedral in incredible Tallinn, Estonia, will have to represent the photo collection I am working on. Just one of the hundreds of wonderful sights I have seen already -- the night before I land in Russia!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.