Monday, March 2, 2009

Spring Arrives No Matter How it Looks





As I look out my window here on Pulaski Day, I see "lake effect snow" drifting down on my lawn even though Lake Michigan is a good 25 miles from here and we rarely see lake snow this far west. Despite this anomaly, Tom Skilling says that Meteorological Spring began yesterday, so I declare that Spring is Here.

Both of today's Springscapes are modern digital conversions of years-old slides shot either on the old Ektachrome (the landscape) or Agfachrome (the ball glove). But both remind me of the look of spring -- blue sky, blue water, birds, greenery and baseball. This week I will drop by a few more Springscapes to try to put these last vestiges of winter on the back burner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.