Friday, March 27, 2009

Country Music at the Ballyard


Just about the time I noticed the previous post's jersey FINALLY!, a country singer began a concert on a low stage behind home plate. Clearly a part of the party atmosphere, I anticipated being too busy to pay attention, but as a photographer I had to snap a few photographs. Cindy Standage had sung Take Me Out to the Ballgame the day before, so I knew she could sing. It turned out that I bought a CD and plan to add her music to my iPod collection.
A Scottsdale/Phoenix area singer with a great, tight band and a high-power personality to match, Cindy plays guitar and belts out a wide variety of songs. Plenty talented, this band is entertaining and enjoyable. Since the group travels all over the country, you might notice her name on a concert poster. Be there and you will become a fan. That's exactly what happened to me!
In case you prefer not to wait for a poster notice, you could look up www.cindystandage.com to see upcoming dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.