Friday, April 16, 2010

Up on the Roof



The second game of the season at Wrigley Field this week, I was on a mission to enjoy a game from one of the Rooftops on Sheffield Avenue. Since I go back to the distant time where people lived across the street from the ball games and could actually see a bit of the field from their apartments, I have read about the growth of these buildings and the thousands of fans who enjoy the games from there.
The result of an offering on Groupon, a wonderful Chicago web site that offers daily "group coupons" with great offers for various attractions in the city and around the area.
Waiting in line until one hour prior to the game, I grabbed a couple of shots of the building. Upcoming posts will take us literally up on the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.