Monday, October 26, 2009

Stars of the Show



While the entire Fall Festival at Danada was delightful, and while there were so many sights to see they cannot all be listed here, there was a clear star of the show to my eyes. My eyes including the lens of my Nikon, of course.
Finding the right location to sit or crouch or stand is the first basic in all pictures, of course, and steeplechase-style jumping is no exception. Once in position, though, the photographer is guaranteed action in a pre-determined location. Just be ready and the horses will show you exactly what you are looking for. At the Festival, two horses took turns doing their routines; one is shown here and the other will be featured in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.