Friday, October 16, 2009

London Magazine Cover


Recently finished my retrospective look at the Europe trip, and as I have posted earlier, I am publishing my newest issue of TRAVELING Magazine, my original single-page, cover-only collector's edition. Today we see the London issue, including the side trip to Paris.
Image-wise, my memories revolve around Windsor Castle, reputedly the favorite home of Queen Elizabeth II, see here in a view that features the family residence area. Towering over the Castle is a Redcoat-clad, Bearskin-hat wearing Scots Guard on duty at Windsor as well as the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace. An Eiffel Tower elevator pass refers to the Chunnel trip and whirlwind tour of Paris.
Another TRAVELING Magazine in the next post, featuring the Baltic Sea Cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.