Sunday, February 28, 2010

Stylish Model at the Auto Show



Tradition has it that the Chicago Auto Show is filled with beautiful models pointing out the beauty of each car. I attended the show on Tuesday, so perhaps the weekends see more of the platforms featuring the models; I only saw three models working with jsut two of the autos.
Since my normal mode of photography is candids, I rarely have the opportunity to photograph someone who is used to being photographed and knows how to pose quickly and successfully. Here we see one of the two, snapped as quickly as any candid, along with an experiment in stylizing the photo into a cartoon drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.