Wednesday, November 18, 2009

From Maple to Meacham



As I look out my window this mid-November morning, the late fall color is a solid pallette of gray. Clouds, mist, cold, the onrush of winter surrounds my home. It is a boon to be looking at the fall color photos taken three to four weeks ago during the short sunny interlude between the October monsoons.
A newspaper mention of Maple Grove had sent me there, and two more images here show the lovely golden forest and some of its accompaniments. Leaving there with a bit of light in the sky, I knew another preserve was on my way home, right here in Bloomingdale. A short stop there gave me my last fall color shots of 2009 and we will look at some in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.