Monday, November 30, 2009

Eiffel Tower


Years ago I would load up a camera with Kodachrome Infrared film and fire away, usually at Fall Color time, and see how the images came out a week later when the slides were processed. Today a digital SLR would have to be converted to Infrared to get the same result and the photos would be shot blind as the processor would not be able to let us see the image in the shooting. So I have been playing with some Infrared-style effects in Photoshop and came up with an image I really like. Can you guess which image is the technical Infrared effect?

I also added one of my fall color images taken at a forest preserve in the 80s with Infrared film. Will it help you to choose the Eiffel that is in IF? A new topic will begin tomorrow with the beginning of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.