Thursday, January 27, 2011

Photogene




My iPad has an interesting new app called Photogene. It has the capability of several simple adjustments, which I will not likely use much as I rely on Photoshop. One think I like, though, is the quick and easy Posterize filter which I find is much to my liking. And it involves a single click. On the laptop I dropped two photos (which have already been posted here) into my Dropbox holding spot on the desktop. Immediately, I looked on the Dropbox on the iPad, loaded the pic into the app and posterized it. Sent it back to the Dropbox, pulled it up on the laptop, and was ready to post it here. Love the speed and smooth sailing in crossing from one to the other! Here are two winter sunset posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.