Friday, January 28, 2011

Cartoon Effect







In the previous post I included two sunset photos that had been processed with a posterize filter into well-developed color effects. Later, I applied the same process to several portraits, but the posterization did not work so well. The layering of the colors took apart the definition of the face and the body into more of an abstract. Further experimentation took me to the Comics filter, and I like this effect. A recent photo of me on a cruise shows the Comic effect, and the shot of Marilyn, my wife, visiting one of the Bridges of Madison County, turned out even better. That one, as you can see, is more landscape than portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.