Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wood Shop



It is all fun and games at the DuPage Children's Museum, but it certainly look like work in the wood shop. With wood blocks in a bin, each child gets a workbench with a vise and access to a saw, screwdrivers, hammers, sandpaper, nails & screws. And labels to attach the to items they make which can be taken home.
And goggles. Each child gets goggles. For safety, of course, but I found the goggles to look great in my photos as well!
By the way, today marks the first day of my second year in blogging. On this date a year ago I gave it a start, hoping for one post per week. I wound up with nearly one post per day and have no plans to stop. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.