Sunday, October 24, 2010

SUNDAY POEM

Today we begin looking at another set of posters I have been working on. As I was generating the quotes and quips I have been featuring each Sunday, I also began developing some of my photographs into posters with poems I have written concerning the fight against cancer. One of my best, I think, was written late in 2007 in the aftermath of my second cancer surgery. It remained a poem in black and white until this year, when the poster project got underway.
In my effort to use photography to promote the work of Living Well Cancer Resource Center, I have donated several poem posters for use in their work with those fighting cancer. Proud to be able to try to boost the spirits of my fellow cancer fighters and survivors, I will be posting some of these here on Sundays as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.