Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Identical Twins


I recall using the term Identical Twins with reference to the two seven-year olds at least five years ago. Since they like acting like twins, it went over well and I wrote that term on my Facebook page. One of my FB friends, a former student in my English class, reminded me that was a line in the theme song to the TV Classic Patty Duke Show. (Thanks for the tip, Alyssa!)
Here the girls, dressed alike, are seen in a hall of mirrors at the DuPage Children's Museum. They spent two days trying to pass themselves off to people as twins. The boys are sharing their enjoyment of dinosaur toys in our family room.
Nothing makes a grandparent happier than seeing his or her grandchildren happy and enjoying time together. I am a most happy Poppa today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.