Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

As I was working on the two teams mentioned in the previous post, the mom of the two boys who were playing in the games asked if I knew anyone who did restoration of photos. It seems her husband, the dad who coaches both his sons in the baseball league, had won a championship at the age of 9, just as his son did a year ago. She had a cracked photo with spots on it and with writing in the sky and on some of the players. Yes, I do know someone. I gave her the url of this blog and asked her to look back to February 2009 when I did some major work on a photo of my grandmother.
The rest was fun. The cracks are nearly gone, the writing is completely gone, the faces are clearer and lighter. I really enjoyed this restoration . . . and the project that was the impetus for it. That will be the subject of the next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.