Saturday, September 10, 2011

Softcover Book Published



During the course of my travels this summer, I visited the Holy Land with a special extra purpose in mind. A dear friend who faces the challenges of ALS with grace and courage was on my mind. He and his family are wonderful examples of the power of prayer and family. To assist in the fight against this insidious disease, I used over 30 of my photos with a like number of Bible verses to put together an eBook entitled TO WALK HUMBLY. This title is from my friend's favorite Bible verse.

Today I have completed work to have the book published in a quality softcover version and it is available online for onlyh $20. All proceeds are dedicated to the fight against ALS. Check it out and consider purchasing a copy today!

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/rickbeatophoto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think. It is exciting to think that some of my photography might be enjoyed by others.